Subsidy (Incentives) to Women Entrepreneurs in Mahatashtra
- Prime conditions :
- Subsidy entitled to units engaged in manufacturing of any eligible product.
- Benefit entitled to : Proprietorship firms, Partnership firms, Pvt. Ltd. companies, Ltd. companies, Self Help Groups, Co-op. Societies owned solely by women.
- Out of total staff, more than 50% staff should be women employee.
- Benefit entitled for new as well as expansion units.
- Additional benefits for women entrepreneurs in agro & food processing sector.
- Benefit allowed mainly on following assets :
- Investment in Land + Factory Building + Plant & Machinery + Electrification of unit.
- Location of unit : Subject to prevailing terms & conditions of the Scheme, eligible unit set up anywhere throughout Maharashtra can get subsidy benefit.
- Nature of subsidy benefit receivable :
- Cash subsidy + Reimbursement of GST Tax + Bank loan interest subsidy + Power Tariff Subsidy + Stamp Duty Exemption benefit & other subsidy benefits.
For additional details, visit our blog on said subject / contact us.
Please check this PDF file for exhibition subsidy receivable to units under Women Entrepreneurs’ Policy, 2017 : WEP – Exhibition Subsidy